To become a vibrant political party service in the UK and Ireland a networking platform and formidable structures to deliver tangible services to enhance the democratic process in Zimbabwe. To widen participation in and enjoyment of the Party’s activities by engaging with the UK & Ireland’s diverse communities.
To strive for constant improvement in what we do by emulating other thriving democracies. To make a difference to people’s lives, both individually and within their communities through sharing political experiences. To work in partnership to extend and increase access to other political setups, human rights organisation and local communities. To engage the local political power houses in order to draw similarities as a government in waiting;
MDC UK & Ireland Province has been in existence since 2001. This viably vibrant external assembly of the Movement for Democratic Change in Zimbabwe headed by his Excellency Morgan Tsvangirayi, has been expanding its membership and branch structures ever since its inception. Given the amount of organizing and administration required to manage the structures, the province was mandated by the National Council of the MDC in Zimbabwe, to form districts with a view to increase membership and sympathisers alike.
MDC UK and Ireland
- Can the Grace juggernaut be nipped in the bud..?
- President Tsvangirai’s speech at the launch of the MDC Alliance
- Elections 2018- MDC Slough contributes to Alliance Launch
- No Longer Business As Usual With Rigged Elections
- Wednesday, 22 March 2017 President Tsvangirai’s public statement to the people of Zimbabwe after his one-and-half months on a countrywide listening tour
Vice Organising Secretary
Secretary for Information and Publicity
Womens' Assembly Chair
Youth Assembly Chair